Last month I was very fortunate to meet the very cool and down-to-earth Jessica Claire and to attend her workshop in sunny California. It was quite an experience! I learned quite a bit about the business, and I made some new friends. The weather forecast was not promising as it was supposed to rain. I was definitely not prepared to walk around in mud, but in the end the sun stayed out and it turned out to be a great shoot.
Now onto the pictures! This showcase is broken up into 2 parts. Stay tuned for the next post!
This workshop cannot be possible without these awesome vendors:
- Workshop: Jessica Claire
- Stylist: Duet Weddings
- Flowers: Kate Holt of Flowerwild
- Models: Braedon & Lindsay Flynn
- Cake: Erica O’Brien
- Linen & Pillows: La Tavola
- Rentals: Classic Party Rentals (flatware and cake table)
- Rentals: Badia Design (Spanish door, iron screen, Moroccan poufs)
- Plates/Glassware: Anthropologie
- Invitation: CEVD
Want more? Go check out Part 2 of this post.